1. Link your Google Form to a new spreadsheet
- Choose Form => Edit Form on your spreadsheet
- Click "Responses" on your Google Form
- Click on the 3 little buttons on the top right
- Choose "Select response destination"
- Choose "Create a new spreadsheet" then click on CREATE
- Click on "View responses in Sheets"
2. Delete all rows that have been copied to this new spreadsheet
All your Form Workflow Plus approvals will be on the old spreadsheet. If there are requests "Waiting for approval" they will be processed with Form Workflow Plus on the old spreadsheet.
3. Start Form Workflow Plus on the new spreadsheet. Set-up your approval steps and reviewers.
NB: All rows left on the new spreadsheet will have new Form Workflow Plus Request ID numbers generated when the first Form is submitted for approval.