1. Get the image URL
1.1 For web images: Right click on a web image then choose "Copy Image Address".
1.2 For photos and screen shots:
- Upload your photo or screen shot to a free image hosting website, for eg. imgur.com
- To get the image URL:
- right click on the image then choose "Copy Image Address"
- or choose Direct Link if you are using imgur.com
Warning: Do not copy the URL in your browser as this will only copy the link to where your image is stored, not the image itself.
2. In your Email template choose Insert image. Insert the image URL you have copied in the source field then click OK
3. Optional. If you wish to insert a hyperlink to the image, click on the image in your email template then choose Insert link and insert your URL
Recipients who click on the image in their email will be directed to this url
Your image is now ready to be emailed!