WizyGmail is the best email productivity tool that lets you manage your Gmail like a pro.
If you are a manager, consultant or entrepreneur, you will love how this application lets you take charge of all your emails with the following features:
Know exactly when your email is opened. You see if the message was received, and when it’s time for a follow-up.
* Get real-time notification.
* Know when a link inside your email is clicked.
EMAIL MANAGEMENT TOOLS
Now you always stay on top of your incoming and outgoing emails.
* Reminders - Prompt yourself with a note if your email is not opened or not replied to.
* Snooze - Received an email but want to deal with it later? Press Snooze, and set for it to pop back to the top of your inbox when you are ready.
* Send Later - Write your email now, schedule it to send at the best time.
* Email Templates
- Save time by choosing ready-made emails from the Templates Library.
- Make emails that you send over and over again into templates stored inside your Gmail, ready to use all the time.
TARGETED MAIL MERGE CAMPAIGNS
Save time and get more work done by sending personalized emails to up to 200 people in one go.
* Choose your recipients source: Google Contacts Groups, spreadsheet, or CSV file.
* Add unique details to each email using dynamic fields.
* Analytics will give you open, click, and reply rates.
* Send follow-up campaigns to a filtered set of recipients.
INSTANT INFORMATION ON THE PERSON YOU ARE EMAILING
A sidebar will let you know the essentials.
* Look at and edit Google Contacts details.
* Links to the person’s social media accounts.
* Add or remove the person from groups in your Google Contacts list, so you can have easy access to his information for future mail merge campaigns.
* View the person’s tracked email history.
WizyGmail makes collaboration easier.
* Shared mail merge campaign analytics lets everyone see the results of group communication efforts.
* Shared email templates makes standardizing emails across your team easy, and helps sustain a common voice for brand building.
* Managers can view data on the team’s tracked emails.