Here we'll help you configure the Mail Merge section.
Configure the required settings.
1. Email template: Create the template that will be the body of your email message.
Use Available Tags to personalize your message.
Insert web images and links
2. Email Sender: This is an optional field.
3. Email Subject: The column that will provide the information for the subject line of the emails to be sent.
4. Recipients: The column containing the email addresses of your email recipients. If you want to send a Mail Merge on one row to more than one recipient simply separate email addresses with a comma.
5. Send PDF as attachment: To send your generated document as a PDF, please ensure you have checked both boxes "Convert generated documents to PDF" in the Document Merge section and "
NB: If you don't want to use the Mail Merge feature, please uncheck the box before