Here we'll help you configure the Mail Merge section.
Configure the required settings.
1. Email template: Create the template that will be the body of your email message.
Use Available Tags to personalize your message.
Insert web images and links
2. Email Sender: This is an optional field.
3. Email Subject: The column that will provide the information for the subject line of the emails to be sent.
4. Recipients: The column containing the email addresses of your email recipients.
You also have the option to add cc and bcc recipients
If you want to send a Mail Merge to more than one recipient without cc / bcc simply separate Recipient addresses with a comma.
Note that there must be an email address in the Recipients column. If you only have email addresses in the cc and bcc fields, no email will be sent.
5. Send PDF as attachment: To send your generated document as a PDF, please ensure you have checked both boxes "Convert generated documents to PDF" in the Document Merge section and "
NB: If you don't want to use the Mail Merge feature, please uncheck the box before