1. Install Form Workflow Plus.
- Install the Add-on from the Add-on market place: https://goo.gl/4YGzVa
- Install the Add-on from the G Suite market place: https://goo.gl/PKYHjz
- Install the Dashboard from the G Suite market place: https://goo.gl/SKa9Jk
2. Link your Google Form to a new spreadsheet
- Choose Form => Edit Form on your spreadsheet
- Click "Responses" on your Google Form
- Click on the 3 little buttons on the top right
- Choose "Select response destination"
- Choose "Create a new spreadsheet" then click on CREATE
- Click on "View responses in Sheets"
3. Delete rows that have been copied to this new spreadsheet
All your approvals from Form Workflow will be on the old spreadsheet. If there are requests "Waiting for approval" they will need to be manually processed on this new spreadsheet. Please leave these requests on the new spreadsheet
4. Start Form Workflow Plus on the new spreadsheet. Set-up your approval steps and reviewers.
Instructions for setting up your workflow can be found here
5. Turn OFF and remove Form Workflow on your old spreadsheet.
Remove Form Workflow add-on.
From your spreadsheet: Add-ons => Manage add-ons => Form Workflow Add-on => Manage => Remove
From the G Suite admin panel: Apps => Marketplace apps => Click on Form Workflow. Up in the top right hand corner you will find the trash bin. Click on the trash bin to Remove the app.
Copy your requests have been processed on the old spreadsheet to your new spreadsheet.