We put in place the possibility to process manually as today this is the only work-around possible if triggers stop working on your current spreadsheet.
To process manually:
- Refresh Form Workflow Plus sidebar
- Click on "Not Processed". This will generate a FW - Request ID number and a new email will be sent to reviewer(s) requesting approval.
WARNING: If you have Arrayformulas on your Sheet be sure to modify your formula beforehand to reflect only those rows with Form submissions. If you don't Form Workflow Plus will create FW request numbers for the whole range and send Request for approval emails to reviewers to act upon. More info ==> How can I get the grand total calculated without having the requestor add this to the Form?
Link your Form to a new spreadsheet
The other option is to link your Form to a new spreadsheet to activate triggers once again. You will need to activate the add-on on this new spreadsheet and set up your reviewers.
1. On your current spreadsheet, choose Form // Edit Form. On your Form click on Responses then the 3 dots to the right.
2. This will open the page where you can "Choose response destination"
3. Choose "Create a new spreadsheet"
4. All your Form responses will be copied to this new spreadsheet. Delete these rows as all responses with Form Workflow Plus status will be on your former spreadsheet.
All rows on the old spreadsheet "Waiting for approval" will be processed. Once all Requests are processed on the old spreadsheet you can copy this sheet to the new spreadsheet to keep records in one place.
All rows left on the new spreadsheet will have new Form Workflow Plus IDs generated when the first Form is submitted for approval.
5. Start processing your Form responses on this new spreadsheet