Re-set "On form submit" triggers
On Form Workflow Plus sidebar, turn Workflow Activation OFF then ON again
If you are still having to process manually after re-setting your triggers, please link your Google Form to a new spreadsheet
Link your Form to a new spreadsheet
Link your Form to a new spreadsheet to activate triggers once again. You will need to activate the add-on on this new spreadsheet and set up your reviewers.
1. On your current spreadsheet, choose Form // Edit Form. On your Form click on Responses then the 3 dots to the right.
2. This will open the page where you can "Select response destination"
3. Choose "Create a new spreadsheet"
4. All your Form responses will be copied to this new spreadsheet. Delete these rows as all responses with Form Workflow Plus status will be on your former spreadsheet.
All rows on the old spreadsheet "Waiting for approval" will be processed. Once all Requests are processed on the old spreadsheet you can copy this sheet to the new spreadsheet to keep records in one place.
All rows left on the new spreadsheet will have new Form Workflow Plus IDs generated when the first Form is submitted for approval.
5. Start Form Workflow Plus on this new spreadsheet, set up your Approval Steps and Reviewers