You would only need more than one "Team Domain" if, for example, you are part of a large organisation and the HR department does not want to be mixed with the sales department. Small and midsize organisations only need 1 "Team Domain"
Articles in this section
- Can I clip a Google Contact?
- Can I send an email to a WizyRoom?
- What's the difference between Internal, Guest and No Email Users?
- Why do I get "Create not allowed" message when I clip an email?
- Why would I want to use "Home"
- Why would I just want to use "Chat" and not chat in "Rooms"?
- Why would I want a chatbot or roombot?
- How can I remove a document from my WizyRoom drive folder
- Would we ever need more than one "Team Domain" and why?
- What's the difference between Manager, User and Owner roles?