Communication rooms are made for top down communication. You, as manager of this room, can send messages. If you enable other tabs you will also be able to clip emails, add pdf files, create notes and events which will be visible to all members of this room. But, unlike in the work room, no member of room can answer or post to it. It's purely to diffuse information.
Articles in this section
- Can I clip a Google Contact?
- Can I send an email to a WizyRoom?
- What's the difference between Internal, Guest and No Email Users?
- Why do I get "Create not allowed" message when I clip an email?
- Why would I want to use "Home"
- Why would I just want to use "Chat" and not chat in "Rooms"?
- Why would I want a chatbot or roombot?
- How can I remove a document from my WizyRoom drive folder
- Would we ever need more than one "Team Domain" and why?
- What's the difference between Manager, User and Owner roles?