A chatbot is more for a second level of configuration of the platform. First you setup your users in different rooms and once done it's usually time to start thinking of what application(s) to connect. Basically a chatbot is a tool, that connects a software (say a customer service software, a crm or even twitter) to your rooms inside wizyroom. One of the chatbots we at Wizy are using is taking all tweets from a specific account and publishing them inside a room. Easy way for all employees to know what is said by the company without having a twitter account.
Articles in this section
- Can I clip a Google Contact?
- Can I send an email to a WizyRoom?
- What's the difference between Internal, Guest and No Email Users?
- Why do I get "Create not allowed" message when I clip an email?
- Why would I want to use "Home"
- Why would I just want to use "Chat" and not chat in "Rooms"?
- Why would I want a chatbot or roombot?
- How can I remove a document from my WizyRoom drive folder
- Would we ever need more than one "Team Domain" and why?
- What's the difference between Manager, User and Owner roles?