1. Check that Workflow activation is ON at all times. If you close your spreadsheet and Google Forms are submitted during your absence, the reviewer will still get an email asking for approval. If a Google Form is submitted when Workflow activation is OFF, the reviewer will not get an email.
2. Search all emails with subject title:(request for approval)
3. If a reviewer gets many emails on the same day with the same subject title, emails will be stacked on top of each other in the same thread. Just click on the 3 little buttons at the end of the email to "show trimmed content" to see the approval module.
4. Make sure you have not deleted nor changed wording in Form Workflow Plus technical columns on your spreadsheet.
5. If your internet connection drops out the reviewer may not get an email. Go to the Reports tab and click the "Not Processed" button. This will create a Form Workflow Plus Request ID number and send a Request for approval email to the reviewer.
6. Keep your browser up to date. We recommend chrome as our applications are built on the Google Cloud Platform. Type chrome://help/ in your chrome address bar to update. Relaunch chrome if necessary
7. Delete current triggers on your spreadsheet and re-activate Form Workflow Plus.
Triggers will added back to your spreadsheet the next time a Google Form is submitted for approval.
- From your spreadsheet menu: Tools > Script editor > on the script page that opens choose Edit > All your triggers.
- Delete the triggers "checkOnFormSubmitTrigger" and "onFormSubmitTrigger"
- On Form Workflow Plus sidebar, turn Workflow Activation OFF then ON again
8. Link your Google Form to a new spreadsheet