- Additional remarks are added in a similar way to the way you add Approval Steps.
- A remark is a free form text that you can name as you please.
- You can add up to 4 additional remarks that will appear on each reviewer’s email & form
- Remarks WILL ONLY be available to the Reviewer on Step 1.
- If Step 1 declines, the process stops.
1. Click on "Setup additional remarks" and add your remarks
2. Reviewer on Step 1 adds remarks in the validation module they receive via email
3. If "Send back to requester" is allowed in the "Advanced tab" the Requester will receive email response showing the additional remarks
4. 2nd reviewer, if applicable, will get original submitted Form as well as the section with the
3rd reviewer, if applicable, will not see Step 1 remarks
Each next level will see the previous remark and NOT ALL previous remarks. For example if you have 2 Approval Steps, Step 2 reviewer will see Step 1 reviewer remarks but if we have 3 levels Step 2 reviewer will see the Step 1 reviewer remarks and Step 3 reviewer will see the Step 2 reviewer remarks.